Truth Seekers for Justice -        "Working for and in Memory of Stolen LIves"
RSS

Categories

Ask Governor Scott for Special Prosecutor assignment on Natasha Boykin case
Comparison of lead investigators opinion on Zimmerman case to Natasha Boykin case
Crime Scene Photographs to the Murder of Natasha Boykin
Ethics, Conduct and as my friend Rhonda states: $
Example of Spoliation of Evidence
In memory of Natasha Boykin
Justice for Natasha
MONOPOLY?
Murder case of Natasha Boykin
New Information Coming SOON
The mysterious death of Michelle O'Connell
Trayvon Martin Foundation
powered by

My Blog

Spoliation of Evidence Pt 3

Spoliation of Evidence part 3
This displays the truthful facts of a mother that has been pushed away in a corner of defensive position. Jacksonville Beach Police Department Florida telling the mother of Natasha Boykin, crime lab (FDLE) REFUSED to test anything and her clothing has disappeared.
You need Flash Player in order to view this.

7 Comments to Spoliation of Evidence Pt 3:

Comments RSS
Gloria on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:51 PM
Surely the police should work with the mother. She has lost her child no matter the age. Won't anyone help her for closure? If they are correct in their conclusions then why won'nt they take the time to explain and prove to the mother. They should be capable of doing this since they were able to have the authority to rule as they have.
Reply to comment

Jayden on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:56 PM
I agree with Gloria! I think they should step aside and allow another agency to investigate. If they are so correct that shouls not be a n issue to do this afterall I believe I read somewhere that the State Attorney and her investigator are the same as special prosecurion for Zimmmerman case. If the Governor could call her in to do this case away from her county then why not for this case. Then the mother may have some closure.
Reply to comment

Eddie on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:57 PM
JUSTICE for NATASHA! and peace for her mother
Reply to comment

TednMandy on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 8:00 PM
Come on police wahat gives allow the mother the decency for closure. We agree JUSTICE for NATASHA. How do you sleep at night officers?
Reply to comment

Gloria on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 8:02 PM
AMEN. I pray that they might give the family especially the mother a break somewhere. I mean listening to the tape they refuse to help the mother and treated her rather crappy if you ask me
Reply to comment

TednMandy on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 8:05 PM
Give a little care if anything. Why are they so cold to the mother and refuse to help her? This is such a shame. Please people keep spreading the word so Natasha can be free in spirit and mom can be happy again.
Reply to comment

Emory on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 6:58 AM
I seen more than just this intentional spoliation of evidence happen to Natashas family. This is a covered up botched case from day one.
Reply to comment